Monday, December 8, 2008

Start the fun!

It's time to start the baking fun! I made this for my mom's birthday dinner, and it was a hit! It was SO easy to make, and a lot of fun. Even the little kids can get involved with this one!

Baked Ranch Chicken



1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 cup Italian bread crumbs

1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts

Directions:

1. In a shallow dish combine dressing mix, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
2. Melt the butter
3. Dip each piece of chicken in the butter, and then roll in the crumb mixture.
4. Place chicken in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
5. Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until the juices run clear

Yield: 6-8 servings

2 comments:

megs said...

Ok here's my question: What in the heck are italian bread crumbs? Crushed up croutons? Shake and Bake? What? I get so confused...

Mrs. Kingsford said...

Well, here is my suggestion: Use a half cup of crushed cornflakes, 1/4 cup bisquick mix, and 1/4 cup crushed cheerios. That is what I did with Sally yesterday. We also threw in some garlic seasonings. SO GOOD!